Saturday, May 1, 2010

Introduction to My Thoughts




Didn't think that I would be sharing my thoughts with the world anytime soon. Always been skeptical of doing so because I feel like my thoughts are sacred. So I just kept them where they were safe...that is until now.

Keeping my thoughts locked up in my head prevents me from achieving ultimate freedom. I can't allow anything to hinder me from any of my lifetime goals.

Not really sure about sharing all of my thoughts. Majority of the world couldn't handle them.

Who knows? Guess I'll give the world a little dose at a time. After all, I don't want anyone to O/D. :-)

3 comments:

  1. You see I told you that you shouldn't started to share. And now you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Keeping my thoughts locked up in my head prevents me from achieving ultimate freedom. I can't allow anything to hinder me from any of my lifetime goals.'

    This particular statement stands out to me because of its depth and its unfaltering wisdom. Very well said.

    ReplyDelete